For women ob/gyn COVID-19 POLICIES
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Consistent with community efforts around mitigation of COVID-19, we have enacted the following policies to help protect our patients and staff. The following is in effect until further notice:
Please Call To Reschedule If You:
- Are experiencing any of the following symptoms: A fever above 100 degrees, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, runny nose, sneezing, chills, muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, body aches, sore throat, diarrhea or new loss of taste or smell.
- Have been exposed to COVID-19
Masking and Visitor Restrictions
- Universal Masking – While there is no longer a mask mandate in Nevada, to help protect the health of our vulnerable patients, we continue to require all staff, patients, visitors, and vendors to wear a face covering or mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitor Restrictions – One additional adult (age 14+) is permitted to accompany a patient to appointments.
- If you are going to be visiting Henderson Hospital or Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Siena Campus, please visit the appropriate hospital website for the most up-to-date information:
Please contact our office with any questions..
The For Women OB/GYN Team